Friday, August 17, 2007

Tony & Kellie's Prophetic wedding ring!!!

Kellie & Tony’s Prophetic wedding ring

August 17, 2007

Like all the other “watchers” out there I am anxiously watching for Jesus return and our soon Rapture. I study scripture, watch major news headlines and many other things that I feel God has lead me to do in seeking him with all my heart.

I feel that in a personal way, God will be confirming his coming in many different ways to many different persons. At times, I have been reminded (in retrospect of events) that everything significant that God does is not always directly relating to the Rapture. Even so, I cast aside this world and all my hope in it for the promise that someday soon he will come for me.

Kellie (my wife) and I have had an experience that I feel like merits sharing in its prophetic value. Paul had said to comfort and encourage each other with words concerning our promise that Jesus would come for us. I will give my best to do that hoping our testimony encourages you not only in and of itself, but that you may find and share your own.

~

This doesn’t do our testimony justice, but in the interest of time here is a very quick timeline:

Before I ever met Kellie, God gave me a promise in Proverbs 18:22 which says: “he who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.”

Kellie and I had both been through divorce and with the burden of physical and spiritual care of our children of which I have three and she has five.

Then a few months after God had given me the promise, on May 3rd 2004 I saw her for the first time. I was praising God singing Newsboys (Adoration) in my truck. I had gotten in the practice of either praying, listening or praising God in my truck as I had been through so many difficult times and drew near YHWH. Little did I know that at times in the “child pick up line” at school she had seen my “Got Jesus?” stickers on my vehicle and wondered about my family.

I followed her into the school and I began talking to her. We found out quickly that we had daughters the same age that were friends and that most of all we had a lot in common in regards to our hearts for God.

Fast forwarding a bit we began dating (much of which was getting our children together at the park) and had a “blanket talk” at the park where Kellie began to interview me to see how serious I was. It didn’t take long and Kellie and I began talking about getting married.

Little did we know how difficult second marriages and blended families would be. God knew this and we both happened to be familiar with a Christian Counseling office (we both happened to be going there already before we met but didn’t know it). At one time I had mentioned to Kellie about getting married in 3 months, little did I know it would be a little over 3 years.

~

On February 10th of this year while I was in my room I felt a call by God that I would put everything aside and ask Kellie to marry me. In making this decision, I knew that I would ask her father’s permission first. I could not reach him by phone. I decided to go to his home and he was not there. I did find out that he was at Saturday Church at a Messianic Christian Church with his wife. I knew where it was so I went driving. I drove past 153rd street (fishes) and I saw a church with a sign that said “Get out of the boat”, well I certainly was doing my best at this. Then I drove past 144th street (heavenly government) and found the building. I went to the front door and the timing was perfect as service was just getting out. I went in and asked Kellies dad in private. He was happy and gave me not only his permission, but his blessing! I could never have planned it better and was so thrilled to ask him at the Messianic Tabernacle and to get his permission and blessing!!!

Now I could go get her ring. I set out to do this the same day. I had a date set with Kellie this Saturday night and was preparing it all rather quickly (I already had dinner reservations). I have no idea about rings, however around Christmas time I had taken her to a jewelry store to see what she might like. Kellie’s mom had died when she was 9 years old and she had been given her mom’s wedding band. When we looked for rings she found a wedding set that looked nearly identical. It was a princess cut. I earmarked this ring taking notes and tucking them away for a later day in my wallet. That day was today. I drove to Oakview (Isaiah 61) Mall on 144th St (heavenly government).

I picked Kellie up and drove to the school where we had met. The ground was snow covered and I took her to a grove of trees. I had bought a crimson red blanket and I set it on the ground as I got on one knee and proposed to her. Joyfully she said “yes”!

~

This year, May 12th 2007 we were married. We used Revelation 21 about the Bride and New Jerusalem coming from Heaven as our main scripture. We had a small simple wedding with only immediate family and our father’s and our Pastor were the ones who signed the legal paperwork for our marriage. Being aware of dates and such I noticed that our paperwork and marriage was made legal this year on May 22nd 2007 which happened to be the Jewish feast of Shavuot. I was very excited about that!

~

Sometime this summer Kellie told me that her ring band was beginning to tarnish. We were both bothered about this. This was a very expensive ring from a well known and reputable jeweler in town – it shouldn’t be tarnished! Knowing God’s Sovereignty and always trying to see what he has for me I prayed and wondered what might be His message.

We began by talking multiple times to the manager who had sold us the ring. He explained that the band was made of white gold. white gold has to be sent in at least once (and many times twice) a year to have a new coating put on it to give it the “white” or “silver” look to it. Kellie was not very happy about this (I was only mildly upset – hey I’m just a guy). He began to explain all the benefits of white gold. He had failed to mention to us anytime during the sales process about all the maintenance that would go into an expensive ring in keeping it looking good. It certainly looked tarnished and bringing it in twice a year seemed a bit much.

It was at this time that we began looking at their website. They talked very much about quality, satisfaction and customer service. The manager had mentioned something about platinum, so Kellie and I looked it up on the website. I will list some of our findings below. It was as I was looking at this that I felt God was giving me a deeper meaning and some of my initial spiritual insights in regard to the differences between white gold and platinum are below from an email I sent to Kellie:

Here are some things about Platinum vs. White Gold:

Color

White gold is yellow gold alloyed (mixed) with nickel and zinc, which impart its white appearance. By contrast, platinum is pure white in its naturally occurring form.

White is the color that shows righteousness. White Gold is like a white washed tomb similar to the Pharisees. It is not true and becomes tarnished and in your own words is like “taking care of a sickness”.


Durability

Platinum is the most enduring of all precious metals. It is harder and more dense than gold, and its heavier feel speaks to its strength. Even after years of daily wear, it shows little or no sign of age – whereas white gold, because it is softer, may wear more quickly.

Platinum is pure white naturally and lasts forever.

Purity

In the United States, most platinum used in jewelry is 90 to 95 percent pure. The remaining 5 to 10 percent is also a precious metal - usually iridium or ruthenium - making platinum jewelry 100 percent precious metal. Fourteen-carat white gold jewelry is approximately 60 percent pure.

White gold is neither completely durable or pure while platinum is pure and durable. A great symbol for Eternal vs. Temporary.

Value

The value of precious metals varies, but generally you can expect platinum jewelry to cost significantly more than a comparable piece in white gold. This is partly because platinum is more rare than gold

In terms of God in this prophetic look at your ring, we can expect the Platinum to be much more costly – not in money but in trials of life. Platinum is rare, pure, durable and has the white color.

~

The differences, especially the spiritual insights, compelled Kellie and I to do something about this. God had given us a promise of marriage and so many other things. The tarnishing did feel like this life and it is so bittersweet. We truly are looking as Abraham is in Hebrews 11 to another country and a heavenly city. There was so much deep truth here in the difference between white gold and platinum. Like Kellie said, it was like your ring having a disease. This world seemed to be represented by the white gold and our Heavenly hope like the platinum.


After taking all of this in, I felt highly compelled to write the CEO a letter (an appeal to the king and in prayer over all of this the King of Kings!). I wrote the letter and described our experience and our dissatisfaction with the white gold, the tarnishing, the sales process without the full disclosure of the maintenance, etc. I told him the differences we found out about between white gold and platinum. In short, I asked for them to remedy our situation by putting Kellie’s diamonds in the same setting except made out of platinum vs. white gold at no cost to us. From a practical perspective I really didn’t expect much. But Kellie and I both waited and prayed about it.

Today August 17, 2007 we received a reply back from our letter. It was a rather lengthy reply so it took a while to read through it. In short, they agreed to custom make the wedding set in platinum at no cost to us (though it’s worth & sells for significantly more). Both of us were shocked and then very excited!!! It is so, so fun and exciting to have YHWH do these things. Even if I were a millionaire and could buy these things it wouldn’t be the same. I am so happy for my bride!!!

Most important of all though, I am deeply moved by the spiritual significance. Some of the deeper things I found I’ll share here. The case number which was detailed on the letter was: 515

I knew this would likely be significant and would tell us something. I looked it up at the Biblewheel website (http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_515.asp ) and here is what it said:

The Number 515 - Prayer and Song

And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
James 5.15

The fundamental Hebrew word for prayer is Tiphlah, from the root Niphal, meaning To Fall before the Lord. Note the phonetic resemblance between the Hebrew and the English. We have the identity:
Prayer
Tiphlah
= 515
This is particularly intringuing in light of the theme of James 5.15.
The word Tiphlah relates to a Greek word for intercessory prayer, entuxis [1 Tim 2.1]. We have the identity:
Intercessory Prayer
Entuxis
= 1030 = 2 x 515 = 2 x Tiphlah
Stated in English, the numeric value of Intercessory Prayer - one praying for another so there are two people involved in the prayer - is exactly twice the value fundamental Hebrew word for Prayer!
The Number 515
Prayer
Tiphlah
Song (fem)
Shirah
The Time Appointed [Gal 4.2]
A Just Man [Gen 6.9]
Aish Tsaddik
Uprightness [1 Ki 3.5]
Yishrah
Virgin [Mat 1.23]
Parthenos
Waterpot [Jn 2.6]
Midst, Among
Mesos
Factors: 5 x 103
Related Numbers: 1013, 1463


My insights to the scriptures above:

You’ll notice first that James 5:15 says that “the Lord will raise him up” and his sins forgiven.

Prayer and song are always so important and were present the day I met Kellie!

The Time Appointed. This is exciting when thinking about the Rapture! Galatians 4:2 says this:

Galatians 4:2 (New American Standard Bible)

2but he is under guardians and managers until the date set by the father.

Later on in this chapter of Galatians it says this:

5so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as (F)sons.

6Because you are sons, (G)God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "(H)Abba! Father!"

7Therefore you are no longer a slave, but a son; and (I)if a son, then an heir through God.

Genesis 6:9 (New American Standard Bible)

9These are the records of the generations of Noah. Noah was a (A)righteous man, (B)blameless in his time; Noah (C)walked with God.

We all know how much Noah relates to the Rapture!!!! (as Jesus says many times, “as in the days of Noah…”)

1 Kings 3:5 (New American Standard Bible)

5(A)In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon (B)in a dream at night; and God said, "(C)Ask what you wish me to give you."

God fulfilled this for Kellie and I in giving us the Platinum vs. the tarnished white gold. But more important than an earthly possessions (I’m not saying wedding rings aren’t important) are the spiritual meanings behind Platinum vs. tarnished white gold. Satan appears like an angel of white…

Matthew 1:23 (New American Standard Bible)

23"(A)BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH (B)CHILD AND SHALL BEAR A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL," which translated means, "(C)GOD WITH US."
It goes without saying how much the terms “virgin” and “God with us” would relate to rapture, heavenly & eternal things (Platinum).

John 2:6 (New American Standard Bible)

6Now there were six stone waterpots set there (A)for the Jewish custom of purification, containing twenty or thirty gallons each.

This is the passage with the wedding in Cana where Jesus turned water into wine. His first miracle and certainly relating to a wedding and therefore our blessed hope. Also, personally this directly relates to Kellie and I as all of this had to do with her wedding ring.

The last words from the Bible Wheel above – midst and among us remind me of these scriptures (even though they are not listed above):

Zephaniah 3:17 (New American Standard Bible)

17"The LORD your God is (A)in your midst, A (B)victorious warrior He will (C)exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.

Revelation 21:3 (New American Standard Bible)

3And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, (A)the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will (B)dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them[a],

I am in awe and humbled in every way how our Heavenly Father can speak so tenderly to his servants in a personal way. I trust he has done similar things in your life as well. We all eagerly wait and hope together as we watch for his return and His calling us up with the Great Trump!!!

Blessings,

Tony

No comments: