Tuesday, November 6, 2007

November 11th: Watch Day

Many things to look for and I feel November will surely be a significant month prophetically. The first date I’ll be watching is the 11th.

LOST Treaty: Signing over 70% of the world for the U.N. to control and tax. Once this is done it won’t take much to eliminate countries sovereignty. Notice that Pakistan (that has Nukes) just got rid of its country’s constitution and is under Marshall Law. Think that can’t happen in the United States? Think again. I was just having a lunch meeting with a non-Christian man that believes that the answer to the world’s problems is regional control by world powers. I said to him “…that’s funny, that’s what the Bible predicted for the end times…” Anyway, I was able to plant a seed. I think it’s interesting that this treaty is called LOST. It truly is for the lost…

Dividing Jerusalem: Right at the doorstep of happening. Scary.

Mayflower Compact, 387 years ago: Mayflower compact was originally a good thing and the foundation for our Constitution. I believe that these contracts are important in God’s economy of things. This happened 387 years ago and the Gematria for 387 is rather “scary” and to me, screams anti-christ:

Devil, Tares, Prince of Tyrus, Sorrows of Hell, Fire of God, Knowing Good & Evil, the Heart of Pharaoh, Double-tongued, The wicked Haman

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_387.asp

WW I, 89 years: WWI ended 89 years ago. It happened on the 11th month, the 11th day, at the 11th hour. Surely God’s Providence was saying something here. How many times do we say that God operates in the 11th hour. Well in WWI, the world’s first World War that saw the liberation of Jerusalem under miraculous circumstances (and now the U.S. & Israel are trying to give it away).

This Sunday at 11-11 and the 11th hour, it will be 89 years later. The Gematria for 89 is interesting:

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_89.asp

New, bare up, lift, covered, calm, still, redeem, shall be delivered

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
II Corinthians 5.17
He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.
Psalm 107.29
In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
Isaiah 63.8
I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
Isaiah 60.10

The prime Number 89 is joined with the prime Number 71 as part of a numerical chiasm the unites the Greek and Hebrew words for Dove with two of the Greek and Hebrew phrases for the Holy Spirit, as shown in this diagram:



Also, in personal testimony I joined the Open Door Mission in Omaha, NE on September 17th. It will be 55 days to November 11th.

55 has this Gematria:

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_55.asp

And my wife Kellie received what I consider to be her prophetic wedding ring (I have some amazing testimony about this ring and if interested you can read about this Prophetic Wedding Ring at: www.tony4yhwh.com look under recent articles) on September 28th – 44 days to November 11th.

Here is the gematria for 44:

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_44.asp

Blessings,

Tony

No comments: