Friday, October 19, 2007

Bright Morning Star

Revelation 22:16"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

I happened to wake up last night at 4:54 a.m. and I have a window that faces east. I knew that Venus is the “Morning Star” and it was really amazing to look at. I looked at it while fading in and out of sleep as it rose in the sky and finally disappears before dawn. It really was a beautiful thing to see.

There are many scriptures mentioning the “morning stars” all relating to angels, satan and also Jesus as the one above is stating.

If you would like to see it in your area you can click on Astronomy at the Farmer’s Almanac:

http://www.almanac.com/astronomy/index.php

It really is a beautiful site to see, and watching, waiting and wondering when Jesus will come…

Blessings,

Tony

No comments: