Monday, October 8, 2007

There is still Hope...

I was disappointed as we’ve made it through the fall feasts and even October 6th with no Rapture.

There is still hope and I have found that in my exuberance in anticipating the Rapture I had a major oversight.

For those who have become discouraged with looking at dates and other information relating to the Rapture, I’d like to encourage you with this:

Jesus’ command to us was to watch. We can’t always know everything, and that’s okay. When I was in the Navy I stood watch regularly as we were out to sea. You scan the surface of the earth (earthly things) and also the sky (heavenly things). Simple. It’s okay to go on searching and looking and reporting. What you would get in trouble for would be not watching, sleeping or not reporting.

Anyway…

Here is my main blunder in looking at October 6th. The main scripture in the testimony’s I’ve written (they are all under “recent additions” at my website: www.tony4yhwh.com ) is Exodus 21:1-6

2 If you buy a Hebrew servant, he shall serve six years; and in the seventh he shall go out free and pay nothing.

I had assumed that it would be 6 years to the day. It says “he shall serve six years” and in the seventh he shall go out free. The seventh year could really be anytime after the completion of the 6 years. It really is hard to interpret exactly when this could be, but it does put us on notice to watch heavily…

Also, in my testimony I had mentioned Columbus Day (which is today as I am writing). It has been 515 years since Columbus discovered America. 515 at the Bible Wheel speaks to the “time appointed” according to the Bible Wheel and has ties into “Kellie & Tony’s Prophetic Wedding Ring” that I wrote about.

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_515.asp

On October 6th my wife Kellie and I were doing an outing for Open Door Mission under a tent and clock tower for a food drive. What was interesting is that a little boy came up to where we were handing out waters several times. Kellie who works well with little kids was talking to him and we found out his name was Truman. I wrote quite a bit about the movie Truman and its relevance to the Rapture. Truman’s boat that he is sailing to the end of his world at the end of the movie is called “Santa Maria” which is the name of the main ship the Columbus sailed to discover the Americas in 1492. Then later Kellie and I were going to Village Inn after the Open Door Mission event and while we were waiting to be seated an older lady was getting her change and the manager said “Here’s your change, $14.92”. The lady said “that was a good year” and I couldn’t help myself and said “yes, and Columbus Day is this Monday…”

Also, Columbus actually sighted America on October 12th, so its worth watching this week…

Later this month is Cheshvan 17 which is Noah Day…

Lots to still watch for…

Blessings,

Tony

No comments: