Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Final Judgment Day

I was looking at my studies from last year in watching for the Rapture through the Feast of Tabernacles. The 7th day is referred to as Hoshanah Rabba and I found some things worth repeating:

Final judgement
Hosha'na Rabba is known as the day of the final sealing of judgment, which began on Rosh Hashanah.
I wrote quite a bit about the beginning of Revelation being written as a legal proceeding (full article www.tony4yhwh.com under Judge of the Universe):

Here is a quick recap: 1. Rosh Hashanah, trumpet, legal proceeding begins 2. Yom Kippur final court ruling 3. Hoshana Rabba final signed document

Just like the Jewish wedding is relevant and helps us see the picture, so is a legal proceeding. It has always been important. Adam & Eve in the garden, Abraham & YHWH had a covenant, Moses & Israel, etc. God is the “Judge of the Universe”. This is what David meant by “better is one day in your courts…”.

This is why in my testimony also at my website “Hometown Morning – Rapture Upon Us” I tried to lay out the evidence with the documents like a lawyer in a courtroom. Each step of my testimony God gave me there was a legal document (which I scanned in and show most of the pertinent documentation). This leads to a conclusion that the Rapture truly may be upon us by this October 6th.

Hosha'na Rabba is the end of the High Holy Day season, when the world is judged for the coming year.

Blessings,

Tony

No comments: