Thursday, January 25, 2007

More Feb 2nd - Tree Day! & Esther tie in...

Doves,

I have written a number of things regarding Israel’s “Tree Day” coming up soon – February 2nd. I have reason to believe this will be a significant day. Today looking at fivedoves, Arlene had a post that has even more information on this subject (Thanks Arlene!)

Wade Balzer has written on the Almond Rod before (Wade please chime in – I know you’ve got insight here…)

All of this is in the season of Esther still….


http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2007/arlene125-1.htm



http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2007/tonye122-1.htm



http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2007/tonye110-1.htm


Blessings,

Tony


More:

I know many were looking at the month of Tebeth (Tevet) as I was. The last day of this Jewish month was January 19th. It has since come and gone. The next date I’m looking at is February 2nd which is Tu B Shevat, Rosh Hashanah for trees. See my other post/blogs in regards to this which are posted at fivedoves and also my blog section of my website at www.tony4yhwh.com

I wanted to report a possible tie-in with these two dates. It’s easier sometimes to see what the Lord is saying, but harder yet to discern exactly what the outcome will be. I think this is part of what Paul was saying when he says we see a “shadow” now, but not face to face. We are still learning and like a child awkwardly fumbling through things trying to please the Father, and ultimately get to him and see His Face!

Anyway, February 2nd is exactly 2 weeks after the last day of Tebeth. I believe it’s possible that Esther is a type of “Holy Spirit”. The Holy Spirit is tied to the Church & also Esther was definitely an intercessor. Remember later in the story Esther has Mordecai take the signet ring from the King.

As I kept going over this, my thought was – what if Esther is a type of Holy Spirit intercessor and there is a delay between when she is called to be Queen to replace Vashti and God pours out his Spirit or takes action in whatever it is that he will do (still not clear exactly what that will be – Rapture, Holy Spirit, end of times???). Remember when Esther took power as Queen, Haman also took power and was the first to hold the King’s signet ring.

Look at this part of the story:

Esther 2

18 And the king gave a great banquet, Esther's banquet, for all his nobles and officials. He proclaimed a holiday throughout the provinces and distributed gifts with royal liberality.

I found this reference:

"The wedding feast might last a day (Gen. 29:22), a week (Judg. 14:12), or according to the Apocrypha even two weeks (Tob. 8:20, 10:7)."

Following the feast, the couple would live together as one.

It helps that this day coincides with Tu B Shevat, Rosh Hashanah for trees. It is a date to bear watching (that’s what Jesus commanded us to do – if we don’t’ know the day or hour, this may be so, but we are certainly commanded to WATCH!)

Hope this helps.

Blessings,

Tony

No comments: