Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dream - The Lake & buried treasure

I had a dream recently. I didn't write anything right away becuase it takes some time to ponder these things and I'm not always sure what God wants me to do with them.

Here is the dream:

I am at a familiar place. As a child, one of my favorite places to go was my Grandparents house. It was located on a beautiful and crystal clear lake called Ginger Cove. I always felt safe and happy there. I went out to do some swimming in the lake. I dove and I found a treasure on the sandy bottom of the floor of the lake. I found gold & some jewels. I was called to shore by my Grandparents. I wanted to be able to dive again because I knew there was more treasure to be had. I marked where I was by a tree I could see on the shore. I swam ashore and stood by my Grandparents house. Meanwhile, I was looking to the spot in the lake and anxious for when I could go back and again dive for treasure.

To me, especially after thinking on this for a while the meaning seems obvious. The lake is the place of this earth. The shore, my grandparents and thier home stands for heavenly things - a place of happiness, safety and abundance - joy. The treasure I dove for must be things coming from this earth that God has allowed for me to have. Not physical things, but like in the Parables Jesus gave treasures of heaven.

Many believe that after the Rapture it will simply be a time of celebration and rest. I believe God will still be very concerned about the goings on of earth. Last time I checked, I serve him so in some way I believe we'll still be serving and connected with earth until it truly is "finished" as Jesus said as he died on the cross. What this is exactly? I don't know. I can only discern those things God allows me. I am anxious for more learning and insight - revelation is best of all.

I do find the "tree" on the shore interesting with all that I've learned and written on trees. Maybe something will happen February 2nd on Israel's Rosh Hashanah for Trees. We shall see.

Regardless, since we are so close to the end, I wanted to mention a reading and resource that I've found extremely valuable. It's a website called The Open Door. Look under Matthew 24, but I suggest reading all the writings and the website if you can. Very valuable stuff considering how near the end we are. Here is the link:

http://www.thefirstfruits.org/2ndcoming.htm

You can also find it at the Blog section of my website: www.tony4yhwh.com

Blessings,

Tony

No comments: