Friday, June 20, 2008

Crop Circle Commentary

This link relating to my previously written articles: Rapture Hourglass Empty series

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=126531

Looking at this picture of a crop circle which came from a post by Kelly Herman from www.fivedoves.com



The legal symbol which shows up in the middle of this picture and shows up in the middle of this crop circle
is made up of the cycle of the moon. I have written several articles on the moon & its relation to “judgment” as a stamp or seal.

I think it is interesting that July 4th fall very close to the midpoint between these two dates. Also the Earth and moon are light on the June side and the earth is dark w/ the moon missing on the July or far side.

I can’t say I have much study time on crop circles at all, nor do I know what to make of them, but I am amazed by the relation to what I’ve recently be studying and writing so I thought its worth mentioning.

Anxiously watching…

Tony

No comments: