Monday, May 19, 2008

2nd Passover Testimony I

Doug,



I know how you feel brother. I too am unemployed and I just completed 4 interviews which started at the end of March. On the 3rd interview I was told to expect an offer maybe even the same day. I was asked to do one more “peer” interview where I was told by the man interviewing me that I would be recommended.



After follow up the last two weeks with no response (email & phone) I finally received a call today where I was told that the position I had put in for was suspended indefinitely.



I’ve had 4 years of touch and go finances and employment. This is “odd” in that I have my degree and had always held very good positions in the past.



Doug, I too have children to care for and my heart went out to you the moment I read your email. I confess at times when I am asked to pray for situations I’m disconnected from I don’t do a very good job at it. But when I read you email I wanted to let you know you are not alone.



I have a blended family with 8 total children.



It all seemed very appropriate today as it happens to be 2nd Passover. One thing about Passover is that we know Jesus died on the Cross and we also have our “Crosses” to bear. Seems like another death.



All these are reasons to look for a better way to provide for a family, protect a family, etc. It sounds like a good reason to put “all our Marbles” on God and His Sovereignty and Love.



Whatever happens, we can pray for each other Doug.



YBIC,



Tony

No comments: