Monday, April 14, 2008

Castle Preparations

I just wanted to acknowledge Jim Bramlett and Dr. Swanson for taking the time and being open to a phone call regarding the Rapture & 2008 (Jim had posted Dr. Swanson’s number on the doves and I took him & Dr. Swanson up on the offer).

I had a wonderful conversation, which was mostly listening to 20 years of research and great insight.

Dr. Swanson is looking at this coming Saturday April 19th/20th.

I will mention a couple of things, but in now way shape or form could I even keep up with his 20 years of deep insight. I did take 5 pages of notes while we were on the phone.

I will just mention a couple of things that are fairly simple to understand and that I have looked at as well.

Pharaoh relates to Satan and also our Exodus from this earth. I found it interesting if my notes are right that Dr. Swanson said that Israel was 7 days from Passover to the Red Sea. I have always thought this same thing about Pharaoh and Moses’ parallels to Jesus. Also, I just wrote a post about the 8th day (2008), circumcision and first born sons. All of this has huge tie-ins with Israel and you’ll likely know that Israel did go out on the very day YHWH prophesied it to happen. He also mentioned the importance of the “full moon” which occurs on the 20th of April. You can look up my prior writings on how I believe the moon relates to New Jerusalem (www.tony4yhwh.com ).

I always try and tie my “facts” w/ how the Holy Spirit is working personally in my life. I believe that a loving father would do this. In counseling circles this would be called “rules with relationship”. My wife last year were married. I have already written a lot of personal testimony regarding our marriage and the prophetic parallels which I believe YHWH has allowed me to see (all of it is at my website). Last year our honeymoon was in the mountains of Colorado where Kellie & I always head when we are able to take a trip (Kellie & I have a blended family w/ 8 children). On our honeymoon we went to Colorado Springs where “Garden of the gods”, “Pike’s Peak” are located. We went to Pike’s Peak and it was raining so we didn’t get out at the Garden of the gods. We “accidentally” ran into the HQ for Navigators. One of my very best friends is a missionary in Australia for them and we’ve supported them as we are able. Navigators owns a castle by their HQ’s called Glen Eryie Castle. Unfortunately the Castle was closed and gated for the day and we were not able to get in to see it. Recently Kellie and I received an invitation from the Navigators to stay a few nights at the Castle. It turns out my friend John from the Navigators put us in for this outing where they are hosting some donors. The room & food are free, and we just have to get there. I mention all of this because of the timing which is in line with Passover this Saturday/Sunday, the full moon, etc. I felt that in many ways Kellie & my wedding had personal prophetic implications so it is very interesting that we were not able to get into the Castle and this year by God’s Sovereignty we will be staying there freely. Our marriage was signed by the courts last year on Pentecost (May 22nd) and I was on top of Pike’s peak with the electricity (which was quite an odd feeling) on Ascension day May 17th. Our wedding day was May 12th and then we had a 7 day honeymoon. I received the invitation from the Navigators this year on Tu’B Shevat.

I am anxiously awaiting and watching intently. I have had disappointments before. I like that Jim Bramlett called Dr. Swanson the Thomas Edison of the Rapture (or something like that). I told Dr. Swanson that I feel like some sort of apprentice trying to glean what I can. If the 19th/20th don’t turn out, I also have reason to believe that the 26th & 27th which may be first fruits (although Dr. Swanson is looking at the 19th & 20th if my notes are correct for first fruits). Anyways, I’m an apprentice learner and expert watcher! So I’ll continue the watch!

Blessings,

Tony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.