Friday, March 14, 2008

3 years since May 5th 2005

I appreciated what you wrote about Paul, Arabia & 3 years. I have been thinking about that lately. Also about being revived on the “3rd day”.

In Galatians 1:17-18 Paul explicitly stated, “Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus. Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.”

I have looked after prophecy my whole life and the Rapture for about 8 years. But the first date that I sat and waited out every minute was May 5th 2005. I studied every minute of every day for several months leading up to it. Needless to say, it was a let down & discouraging. Several dates have gone by since then.

This year will be 3 years since then and for whatever reason I have been thinking about that aspect of Paul, Arabia and the mountain.

I am eagerly watching this spring starting with Palm Sunday, Purim, & Easter weekend, but will be watching through Pentecost (& beyond if need be).

Blessings,

Tony

No comments: