Friday, December 29, 2006

Bailey Colorado Vision

My Prophetic Bailey Vision

Background and Introductions

I live in Nebraska. One of the many things I’ve learned from my father is that western Nebraska has an extremely large water aquifer underneath it. Even since I was a boy, I’ve had family and taken trips from Nebraska to Denver and the mountains surrounding it. Over the last three years I’ve been blessed by God to know Kellie, my fiancé’. She lived in Indian Hills, which is a mountain town about 40 minutes or so outside of Denver. Also, over these three years Kellie and I have been able to take 3 trips to Denver and the mountains. We both feel God has shared great insight and given us promises and visions there. We have been greatly blessed by these trips. It really is hard to get away as Kellie has 5 children and I have 3. As God would have it, we are about to embark on our 4th great trip to Denver, and we actually are going to be staying in Bailey, Co. Maybe you remember hearing something in the news recently about Bailey, Co. If you recall it was where some children were held hostage and were even killed in a horrible incident that was all over the news. Not too long after this, there was a similar incident in Pennsylvania that happened in an Amish community. I strongly feel this was a demonic attack – and “not for no good reason” as you can imagine someone from the Midwest saying (ha, ha).

Aquifers, Mountains & Moses

At the start of this article I mentioned about my father, the large western Nebraska aquifer and my history of trips to the Colorado Mountains. I thought I’d start off with a little interesting speculation. Those of you who have read anything I’ve written know I love to speculate about what God is doing. I surely don’t know everything and sometimes I don’t know anything, but I do try and “seek and find God with all my heart.” Jack Kelley is the Author of many articles at: www.gracethrufaith.com . I am very thankful to him for the prophetic learning, deep insight, blending Old & New Testament and various other tidbits of knowledge. I’d like to point to a portion of his writing regarding where Israel stayed while Moses went up to meet with YHWH:



Mt. Sinai ... a Case in Point
When Constantine converted to Christianity back in the early 300's his mother Queen Helena did as well and, based on dreams she had, went through out the Middle East "locating' various Holy Places. Among them was Mt. Sinai, which she placed in the Desert of Sin resulting in the region being called the Sinai Peninsula. Several facts from the Bible argue against this. First, the area is not a suitable encampment for the number of people Moses led out of Egypt (over 1 million). It lacks both sufficient space and a source of water. Second, though they spent years at the foot of Mt. Sinai not a speck of evidence has ever been found to confirm their presence there. Third the Sinai Peninsula is in Egypt on the wrong side of the Red Sea, and from history we know that it was regularly patrolled by Egyptian troops due to mining operations they had there. In spite of this, for hundreds of years Scholars have clung to her location. There's even a large monastery atop the mountain. Instead of concluding they had the wrong spot based on Biblical accounts, they've discounted the Word of God; and since they can't find supporting evidence where they're looking, some even doubt whether the event ever took place.
Meanwhile on the other side of the Red Sea in Saudi Arabia there's a mountain burned black on the top (Ex. 19:18) that Arabs have known about for centuries. It's called Jabal al Lawz or Jabal Mousa (Mountain of Moses). Nearby are the grave of Jethro, priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses, (Ex 18:1) and the springs Elim with their 70 palms (Ex 15:27). At the foot of the mountain boundary pillars can be found (Ex 19:12) along with an altar and an enormous split rock with a huge catch basin at its foot large enough to contain a small lake of fresh water (Ex 17:5-7). There's even an Egyptian petroglyph depicting a golden calf. Saudi Arabia was once called Midian and is on the eastern side of the Red Sea across the water from Egypt right where Mt. Sinai belongs. So now comes the question, how did they get across?
(whole article: http://www.gracethrufaith.com/childrens-stories/crossing-the-red-sea)
My point is this, that for me, I believe even though its underground there is this huge aquifer (or catch basin) in western Nebraska on the way up to the mountains of Colorado. I think it is a very good parallel to Moses and where he received the Ten Commandments.
First Trip to Colorado
Kellie had lived in a few places in the mountains of Colorado for eight years before I knew her. She had been previously married, and her former husband was both physically and emotionally abusive. It was both hard and healing for Kellie to go back to where much of this occurred. We went together over a July 4th holiday. She knows quite a few people who live in some of the small towns that she lived in the eight years she was there. We were supposed to stay with someone and it didn’t end up working out. We needed an alternative place to stay. Kellie did know of a bed and breakfast place in Indian Hills. We went there late at night and the wife of this older couple who owned the Inn remembered Kellie, her daughters and their “little bonnets”. The man gave me a remarkable deal for a room. When we got to the room we were amazed. It really is hard to describe. The room was called the “Garden room”. It was decorated as if it were really a garden with branches and birds even coming out of the wall. We jumped around and were so excited like two little school children. We knew with all our hearts that God had done this for us.

Before I go into the other trips I’ll tell you what I’ve noticed about them:
1. There is some aspect of battle, warfare, taking ground, etc.
2. There is a great vision of Paradise, beauty and fulfillment in every way as we know YHWH has promised us.
For this trip, it really was quite a battle for Kellie to face and begin to overcome all of this past that was quite hurtful for her. She was really quite brave as she talked to so many people. What she found was lots of love and support. We went to service in the mountain church she had attended there before. In fact, she had lived in the Parsonage next to it. We visited the Pastor and his wife. The Pastor had his Master’s in counseling and was quite good to visit with.
Let me digress here for a moment. Kellie and I have gone to a Christian counseling office here in Nebraska where the Pastor and his wife both counsel. I wouldn’t be here still fighting on and surviving if it weren’t for them, their insight, help and healing. I really am quite grateful. I am so glad for Kellie’s experience in going back to this Church. I don’t think the Church as a whole really understands emotional hurts. These are strongholds Satan has purposely planted in our lives. Much of these are back in childhood. Once they are there, along with the generational curses, it really is hard to break. Many people come in through the Church doors “emotionally handicapped” and we treat them quite poorly. Many don’t attend Church because they have already been hurt by legalism. They really do want to get well and please God. I relate it like this…if someone came in with a physical handicap, like a wheelchair, you would never say to them, “you can’t attend this church because you can’t walk.” But with emotional handicaps, we do this all the time. Someone comes in and they can’t yet walk, and they need Jesus to heal them. This is the Church’s call, and we fail it miserably.
Sorry about that rant, but I really do think it’s quite important. We laugh at the Pharisees and then we recreate them all over again. Anyway, the second part of this is that God shared a great, last minute, miracle vision of the Garden room. I could not have planned it or provided for it. It really was quite a surprise, and a wonderful one at that. I wish I could do it justice. But, we are just getting started. Each trip becomes more exciting! Read on for more…
Second Trip to Colorado
Our second trip to Colorado was centered on a Denver Broncos football game. To some, this may not seem very spiritual. To me, in so many ways God has spoken so tenderly into my heart through football. The Broncos were playing a playoff game against the New England Patriots. The significant play of the game came on a 99 yard interception return. Champ Bailey was tackled on the 1 yard line in an attempt to thwart the touchdown. The Broncos scored on the next set of plays and also won the game. Champ Bailey’s number is 24. This is a spiritually significant number. This theme continues into my third trip, which involves a small mountain town called “Bailey, Colorado”.
Third Trip to Colorado
Our third trip to Colorado provided lots and lots of deep meaning and I believe spiritual significance. We went up to see Broncos training camp. Their camp takes place in Englewood, CO, just a little outside of Denver. This place is significant to me. Though I’ve lived in Omaha, NE or the surrounding area all my life (except for when I was in the Navy, I lived and was stationed in San Diego, CA for a little under two years), my mom periodically took me to see my great grandfather who lived in Englewood, CO. I have many fond memories there. He taught me how to ride a bike, and my mom said he even put me on his lap with my hands on the steering wheel while he was driving the car. His name was Grandpa Rex. I didn’t know this until recently, but Rex means “king”. I will expand more on this as I insert a family trip I took between my third and fourth trips to Colorado (see below).
Knowing we’d see quite a few memorable things, I bought a digital camera (my first experience with a “digital camera) in Denver. I also had bought a Broncos jersey that said “4 Jesus” on the back where player names usually go. I also have one that says “YHWH” on it. Both are have the number “7” on it. I am a big John Elway fan and in the past I would never think of having a jersey with a “7” on it (John Elway was number 7) with anything but Elway. At one point God had me learn not to put anything before him. After prayer one day, I gave away all my football collectables. This was thousands of dollars worth of stuff. I say this so that you know God has taught me not to “idolize” football or anything else. When you come fully through giving things over to him, he will lovingly give them back to you where you will find even greater joy. He has great and personal things for us. Once we learn that they can’t come before him, he will richly bless us and cause our “cups to overflow”. This is so much better than “idolizing” anything. Anyway, I digress.
We went to training camp which is quite an experience. We saw “warriors” at ground level, all doing their thing. I took many pictures and was like a little boy watching his football. Kellie was a fantastic support and enjoyed it with me. It was so amazing that all this was taking place in Englewood, CO, where I had my enjoyment with my Great Grandfather Rex. I also found out that my grandfather had played semi-pro football as a cornerback. Remember it was Champ Bailey, who plays cornerback and is #24 who intercepted the pass for the most significant play in the Broncos win over the Patriots in or previous trip. Amazing all that God has miraculously intertwined! To be sure, God does this with the universe, but even more amazing – he does it in such an intricate and personal way with each one of us! He loves and he cares! “He knit you in the womb…”
There were so many details I could tell you about, but I’ll just mention the major ones so that this story is not too lengthy. At the very end of our trip Kellie took me to a place where she had lived. It was a place that in her former marriage, she was physically attacked, even as she was pregnant. She took me to Bailey, CO, a small town in the Rocky Mountains outside of Denver. She lived in the mountains in various small towns for eight years. We went outside of town to go out by where she had lived. Kellie has quite an eye for beauty and is wonderfully artistic. We got out by these ranches, which were amazing. She took me by one called “KZ Ranch”. I was in awe. Their up in the mountains was a lush green meadow, with a clear stream running through it. You could see the snow capped, mountain tops in the background. Meanwhile beautiful, free horses were running around in the pasture. It was all so beautiful and truly a land flowing with milk and honey. I wrote about this at my website and feel God shared with me this vision – “My home the Kingdom of Heaven”. I took many, many pictures. The name Bailey means “steward” Indeed, when God gives us such great treasures, we are not owners, but rather stewards. Bailey has a close meaning with steward and yeoman. I was a yeoman in the Navy serving the Captain. This is an amazing testimony. The story is at my website as well.
When I got home I tried to process the pictures. Somehow in my newness to the digital camera all the pictures were lost and deleted. I was heartbroken, and I also broke the news to Kellie. We both have an appreciation for pictures and also believe that God shared something personal and deep here with us. The pictures were gone. I tried everything and they were simply gone. I did write a story about this vision as I mentioned before and it’s at my website (www.tony4yhwh.com).
Trip to Kansas
I had promised my daughter a dog. In my heart I wanted one also but was waiting for the right time. We wanted to get an English Springer Spaniel. My father grew up with this breed of dog and he is very smart about animals, so I took his advice. I decided on a system to pick the dogs name where we all would get to have input on names we liked and disliked. I made sure I couldn’t trump any of the kids choices. My son Austin’s name won out. The name he picked and that won was Rex. Again Rex means king. I checked with a local vet, who gave me a name of a breeder. The local breeder had all their litter accounted for, but gave me the name of a breeder in Kansas. They had a website and I called and it so happens that they are a Christian family. I love the quote on the site “every good and perfect thing comes from above.” She sent pictures of the dog to us and the one we picked happened to be the runt of the litter. He had beautiful markings. He is black and white and had perfect white “river” marking running down the black on his back. We waited until the dog was 8 weeks old and I planned a trip. My fiancé, Kellie went with us. We stayed overnight in a place called “The Great Wolf Lodge”. We did this over Labor Day this year, and it’s about a three hour trip from Omaha. I figured 3 hours down, and 3 hours back with a dog and 3 children was too much for one day. Why not stay at a great family place, like Great Wolf Lodge and make it a family event? We stayed there and it did remind me of Noah’s Ark. It was big huge and had many, many rooms. It has a whole water park on the inside. When I went out to the parking lot I was shocked by a license plate I saw – it said “YHWH”. Amazing, how many of those could be out there? I had my football jersey with YHWH on it. Amazing! On our way back there was some rain and we saw an awesome two sided rainbow. It was an amazing trip. Rex now is anything but a runt. The vet is amazed at how big and strong he already is. We love our dog that I know God prepared for us.

Bailey, Co School Attack
I won’t spend a lot of time on this but I’m sure you heard and know about the attacks on the Bailey school children and the death. Very sad story. Considering what God had shared with Kellie and I, the nature of the attack and the timing, I consider this a spiritual attack of a very dark nature.

Fourth trip to Bailey, Colorado!

I am writing this as I am about ready to depart on this trip. I will write about it when I return. Here are some things I’m looking at regarding this trip:
· There seems much may prophetically happen before the end of 2006 and possibly on New Years Eve.
· Colorado is in the news for two huge snow storms. This does not surprise me, and I plan to still go to Bailey, Co (though it will likely be hard to get there).
· Kellie and I have fantastic seats (luxury box 50 yard line!)for the Broncos last game of the season. It will be the first time I am able to see rookie QB Jay Cutler play. He is number 6 and was drafted 11th this year. A player actually has his number 4 times on his jersey. If you add these numbers together you get the number 24. Champ Bailey, Denver’s most talented player is #24. Cutler’s college team is called the Commodores which is a rank above Captain in the Navy (see my Navy testimony). The Commodores where gold helmets.
· Saddam Hussein may be hung on the gallows this weekend. Very sudden and very spiritually significant. Much is happening regarding the story of Esther.

So much more, but I can only continue to write the story as the story is played out (you have to live life, before you write about it!).

Blessings and love,

Tony
www.tony4yhwh.com

No comments: